Additions have been made since the initial shutdown and the site now covers 1830 -> 1880. It will not proceed further until more playdates data has been filled in for the current range and maps upgraded. Get involved.
A new membership programme is being incorporated. Contributors are those who wish to donate data, don't want to be too involved, but would like to follow certain parts of the system and be advised of updates, etc. Researchers are those who want to be more involved and have access to all the internal benefits of the system. This level requires weekly upkeep.
Public viewers will still have complete access to all regular data. Members just get to see the background processes and on-going research.
Cite This Page
Bibliographic details for Border Location Troupes
- Page name: Border Location Troupes
- Author: Circus Ontario contributors
- Publisher: Circus Ontario, .
- Date of last revision: 10 December 2011 21:35 UTC
- Date retrieved: 26 November 2022 20:07 UTC
- Permanent URL: https://circusontario.ca/index.php?title=Border_Location_Troupes&oldid=3730
- Page Version ID: 3730